Saturday, August 25, 2007

Greetings from Maine!


Hi everyone,

I hope the new school year is getting off on a good note. We start school on Monday & the kids arrive on Tuesday. I'm excited about working on the QUEST project with the kids.

Elaine & I spent Thursday hiking in Acadia National Park. It was a bit overcast, but a beautiful day to attempt the Beehive, Gorham Mountain and the South Bubble. We saw some leaves starting to change color while on the ride to the park. Fall is on it's way to Maine!

I even did some hiking on the AT in Baxter State Park while my daughter was home visiting from college a few weeks ago. I didn't get to the top to Baxter Peak, but did enjoy the "Owl" and Katahdin Stream.

Best wishes, Anita

No comments:

North Carolina NCCAT participants

North Carolina NCCAT participants
At the Wayah Bald Fire Tower

Mary Jane

Mary Jane
On top of Silers Bald