Are you a TTEC alumni and want to give someone in your school the nudge to try it for themselves?
Are you familiar with TTEC but been waiting to try it out?
The time is NOW!
The 2013 application is out, and the deadline is March 15!
Please help us spread the word about this incredible opportunity!
Share this link for information about the 2013 program and application:
- The Trail to Every Classroom (TTEC) program includes all lodging, meals, and materials.
- There is a $50 administrative fee, waived for Appalachian Trail Conservancy members. To become a member, please visit our website.Presenters include national experts in Place-Based ServiceLearning and Curriculum Development.
- You are expected to develop curriculum with an Appalachian Trail focus.
- Three graduate credits are optional and offered for a fee of $637.50 through Mary Baldwin College. Credits awarded fall 2013.
- Support for your curriculum development and implementation through an increasing network of educators, as well as A.T. and Trail management partners.