Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hot Springs, NC

Rebecca Woody
Long Cane Middle School
LaGrange GA
2015 TTEC Cohort

I thoroughly enjoyed the trip to Hot Springs, NC. I plan to take another trip there in the near future. The only downside was not having some of our original crew with us. I really enjoyed the support we received from the support group. Thank you. This has been a great experience and has inspired me to do quite a bit a thinking about my project. Thanks to Tom Sewell and others, Brittany Grace and I have enough money to take a group of students to the Len Foote Hike Inn. I am taking a group in May. I also compiled a booklet and I am going to start working with my group of 20 at-risk youth starting in January to prepare them for working in our school, our community, and preparing them for their hike to the Len Foote Hike Inn. I have attached the booklet also. Jeff, my husband, gave me a wonderful suggestion for our clubs name, "Unplugged!"​














No comments:

North Carolina NCCAT participants

North Carolina NCCAT participants
At the Wayah Bald Fire Tower

Mary Jane

Mary Jane
On top of Silers Bald