Friday, December 11, 2015

Starting small, hoping for a big impact

Becky Woody
Long Cane Middle School
LaGrange, Georgia


I just attended a teacher workshop and mentioned the ATC and the TTEC workshop, I had several teachers interested and they looked at the website for additional information. I am really looking forward to implementing the curriculum starting in January with a group of 20 at-risk students. I originally wanted to do it with a larger group, but my focused changed a little this year. I am starting small; however, I am hoping for a big impact.

TTEC has been an amazing experience. Meeting new people, learning new things, seeing new places, and learning more about the AT. I enjoy being alone to sit and think, write a poem that has been inspired by the beauty around me. But being alone doesn't mean lonely on the AT; at least for me it doesn't.

Thank you TTEC for a wonderful experience.

No comments:

North Carolina NCCAT participants

North Carolina NCCAT participants
At the Wayah Bald Fire Tower

Mary Jane

Mary Jane
On top of Silers Bald