Friday, December 4, 2015

Habitat Heroes


David Adamiak
Urbana Middle School
Ijamsville MD
TTEC - Mid Atlantic Cohort
10.30.15
(Please note this blog is posted out of order--click here to read the follow-up!)

Urbana Middle is getting started with its Habitat Hero Club!  The map is up! I’m going to use it to get students to begin thinking about the trail.  I plan to put out stickers and yarn so students may post where they have been on the trail.  I thought that this may peak their interest. It’s laminated so it won’t hurt this beautiful map. wall map1.jpg
I came up with “GET ON IT”  jingle.  I think I will give the ATC permission to use it, so I won’t charge them a royalty. ;-)
wall map 2.jpg
My next posting  will show student input. - Dave Adamiak, UMS - Ijamsville, MD

No comments:

North Carolina NCCAT participants

North Carolina NCCAT participants
At the Wayah Bald Fire Tower

Mary Jane

Mary Jane
On top of Silers Bald